PPC will drive qualified traffic to you faster than any other method.
Pay-per-click marketing is a way of using search engine advertising to generate clicks to your website, rather than “earning” those clicks organically. You know those sponsored ads you often see at the top of Google’s search results page, marked with a yellow label? That’s pay-per-click advertising.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. This type of campaign is very profitable and highly recommended by marketing professionals.
PPC will help you to accomplish the following:
- Reach potential customers in specific target markets
- Decide when your business is shown to users
- Control what users are seeing when they find your business
- Make immediate changes to your brand’s message based on results
Begin collecting new leads with inbound activity when you start driving qualified prospects on a regular basis with PPC.
Pay-Per-Click CampaignAchieve first page search engine ranking for 5-7 phrases you select.
- Jump to the top of the page quickly when you start running a PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaign. You select the 5-7 phrases and then collect the leads from all the inbound activity!
Pay-Per-Click Campaign(s)Achieve first page search engine ranking for 20-35 phrases you select, and follow users who visit your website.
- Rank at the top of the search engine and follow your audience with PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns. We will put a keyword strategy together with 20-30 main keyword phrases for lead generation and inbound activity! This option does include remarketing campaigns.
Watch the short video clip below and you’ll get a deeper understanding of how Google Pay-Per-Click Campaigns work and what they do for your business.